.NET Developer (Mid-Level)
A Mid-Level .NET Developer is needed to join an international software provider, based just a few minutes' walk from Brighton train station. Working from superb modern offices that inspire creativity, expect a rare opportunity to become a founding member of their European team and play a key role in the development of technologies and applications that are transforming the student housing industry.
With over 25 years' experience, 650 global clients on board (universities, colleges, private property) and head offices in Australia and the US, this innovative software provider is at the forefront of their industry delivering the best housing solutions on the market. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Mid-Level .NET Developer to help establish the 1st European office.
Working closely with the Senior Software Developer, the .NET Developer will enjoy a flat, open door structure allowing the opportunity to show off their creative side and bounce ideas off other great developers. On a day-to-day basis expect to design and develop new software solutions, diagnose and resolve technical issues, test and review code, release new software, contribute to release process improvements and anything else necessary to deliver outstanding results.
To qualify. You could be a .NET Developer / Mid-Level .NET Developer / C# Developer / Software Developer / Web Application Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You have experience of using:
-.NET framework 4.5 and above;
- Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET;
- SQL language and SQL Server 2008+;
- A can-do attitude, you enjoy working in a team environment;
- You enjoy knowledge sharing and using the latest technologies;
- The ability to solve problems;
- Good planning, organising and attention to detail;
- The willingness to learn and improve your skills;
- The willingness to occasionally travel overseas to their international offices (Denver, Colorado & Melbourne Australia).
Any exposure or experience with Git, Azure or React, would be a bonus, but isn't essential.
In return the Mid-Level .NET Developer can expect a real opportunity to get stuck into great projects working within a global leading company that prides itself in keeping employees engaged, challenged and rewarded.