ADMINISTRATOR - MATERNITY COVER December 2018 for 12 months
Based in a South Bristol GP Surgery office, the key purpose of this position is to assist and support all teams with a range of office and administrative duties on a daily basis. This post is for 18 hours per week – additional hours may be available to cover absences.
Good opportunity to gain a foothold in a healthcare administration environment.
Applicants must show evidence of the following:-
- 5 GCSE level or equivalent passes to include English and Maths (level C or above)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven IT skills
- The ability to work on your own and in a team
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Great organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work clearly and concisely with medical information
- Honesty and reliability
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
- Accurate reporting skills
- Discretion and understanding of confidentiality