Ebor Academy Trust is a multi-academy trust serving children aged 2 to 16. It is our aspiration to develop geographical hubs of schools that share our values.
We have excellent openings for people to come to this area of outstanding national beauty, and this particular one is an opportunity to really make a difference to a large Primary School which is situated in Eastfield, Scarborough.
On 1st October 2018 Braeburn Primary and Nursery Academy academised through a sponsored route; Braeburn was in a category and in need of support. Ebor Academy Trust’s proven school improvement model is being successfully implemented and the school now needs its own experienced headteacher.
The Governors, Staff and Pupils of Braeburn Primary and Nursery Academy are looking for an exceptional Headteacher who will build on the strong foundations recently put in place to move our school along its journey of improvement. The person we are looking for will have a passion for excellence and will be able to demonstrate, from their track record of whole school change, the ability to lead Braeburn Primary and Nursery Academy to outcomes the community expects and deserves.
There is potential for career development into Executive Headteacher role.
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
• Be a leader who can demonstrate having accelerated pupil progress across their school
• Be highly motivated and committed to working in partnership with staff and governors in taking the school forward
• Demonstrate their commitment to engaging fully with parents and the school community.
We can offer:
• Pupils with good attitudes to learning
• A highly committed staff with well-established and supportive senior leaders
• Well-developed systems and programmes to support disadvantaged children
• A supportive governing body
• Through Ebor Academy Trust, a commitment to your professional development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our pupils and
expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS and two references, at least one being from your current employer.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 5 November 2018
Visits to candidates in their own settings, week beginning 12 November
Interviews: Week beginning 19 November
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Headteacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly