Christmas Process Leaders
It may be October, but we are getting ready for Christmas!
We are looking for new festive team members to join our busy and motived team based in Scropton, Derbyshire.
We have two Process Leader opportunities working on our night shift (6pm to 6am) until the 31st of January 2019.
Process Leaders play an important role for us, making sure that our safety, quality, training and productivity targets are met.
- Reporting in to the Despatch Manager
- Carrying out fridge stock rotation
- Support in managing Holly Bank Despatch and staff to meet business demands
- Lead the despatch team to ensure all products are handled effectively
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive training
- Development and career progression
- Subsidised healthcare
- Generous pension scheme
- Group life assurance
A little bit about us
We are a leading supplier of chicken, turkey and duck products in the UK retail and food service sectors. We own and manage our entire supply chain, from farms, through to processing factories and our distribution network.
What we are looking for
- A natural leader able to train, coach and lead a team
- Experience of a fast moving process
- Previous Team Leader / Key Op experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to form good working relationships with colleagues
If you’d like to work in inclusive business with plenty of opportunities, apply today.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.