Senior Sales Manager
Do you consider yourself a good leader?
Do you have an eye for detail?
Do you get what makes a business successful?
If you think you've got what we need, we might have the perfect role for you to further yourself professionally.
They have recently celebrated their 20th anniversary this year as a market leader in the supply, distribution and fabrication of products for retail, architectural, industrial and lighting applications.
Their expected growth targets to 2020 require them to find a customer-focused, service-driven individual reporting directly to the Manager Director.
Experience working in the visual merchandising, retail or customer service industry with a good understanding of materials and material processing is desirable but not essential. The ability to "hold your own" working with clients such as the BBC, Pinewood Film Studios, Selfridges, GAP and Marc Jacobs might also come in handy.
What's in it for you?
Competitive salary from £30k
Performance related benefits
Perk box discounts and free phone insurance
Excellent holiday allowance, 28 days including bank holidays
What they're looking for:
- Excellent leadership skills to manage, mentor, motivate and inspire your team.
- Good organisational skills and time management skills are essential to ensure you are able to not only hit your targets but ensure your team is hitting their targets.
- An open-minded individual with high attention to detail and a strong business understanding, appreciating the financial and contractual relation of commerce.
- The right candidate will have to have the ability to use initiative to seek, develop and maintain new business relationships.
- An inspired individual who is proactive in their approach to meet and exceed sales targets and objectives.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone, as a team leader or within a group.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to present to groups.
- High qualifications / degree in Sales Management is preferred.
- Ultimately, we are looking for someone who has a clear demonstration of a successful sales records of high values sales activity.
UK Driving licence is essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- UK Driving (Essential)
If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a high pressure environment, then don`t delay and apply now! Either by clicking on this advert or calling Jason on 01189553280 or email your CV to apply. You can also apply online at /registration