Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Grimsby, Lincolnshire / Remote
£20,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on Experience) + Bonus
Are you an expert Digital Marketer with previous experience working within a digital agency? Do you have exceptional planning and research skills and want to stand out in the crowd offering something genuinely different and refreshing? Do you want to join a company which offers full support, ongoing training and truly embraces its team members? Then this could be the role for you!
Our client, who is poised for progression is seeking a self-motivated experienced Digital Marketer to join them as they enter an exciting new stage in their ongoing development. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team who strive to achieve the best results for their clients and help them grow their business through digital marketing, in return you’ll receive fantastic rewards and the chance to be part of a company that really values its employees. This role is all about going that extra mile and the company strongly believe in recognising and rewarding great performance. This role provides the opportunity to work flexibly in the office and remotely, providing the best of both.
- Research and plan client marketing campaigns
- Use of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO and SEM) techniques
- Create and manage pay-per-click advertising campaigns
- Writing blog articles and content for marketing materials
- Prepare project proposals and tenders
- Contribute to planning and marketing of internal projects
- Achieve positive results for clients
- Provide feedback and reports for clients and account managers
- Generate business leads through marketing campaigns
- Deliver presentations to staff, clients and potential clients
- Previous Experience working within a digital agency
- Experience working with multiple clients
- Proven experience with SEO, AdWords, email marketing and social
- Ability to demonstrate meeting deadlines and customer service KPIs
- A team player with the ability to work under pressure
- You will be confident dealing with clients on all levels
- A professional, friendly personality
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Proven experience in a target driven environment
- A willingness to develop new skills
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid UK Driving Licence
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a drive and passion for digital marketing including learning and testing new techniques. Your experience is likely in SEO, PPC and AdWords. You will be extremely confident both face to face and on the telephone.
You may be currently working as a SEO Account Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketer, PCC Account Manager, Digital Account Manager, AdWords Account Manager, Marketing Consultant or in Digital PR. Grimsby is commutable from any of the following areas; Brigg, Hull, Immingham, Louth and surrounding areas.