Commercial Energy Advisor
A unique opportunity has arisen to become part of the successful GPE (Glasgow People’s Energy) team as a Commercial Energy Advisor in the Dumfries, Scotland.
If you are up for a challenge and believe that you have the experience, the drive and the ability to make a positive contribution we would like to hear from you.
In this role you will:
- Pro-actively contact Glasgow businesses promoting GPE commercial energy services
- Actively source leads and contact prospective customers, closing sales over the phone
- Provide ongoing support to businesses dealing with contract management, dispute resolution and account management
- Communicate internally and with energy suppliers to maximise the savings created for businesses using the service
- Reach set targets in line with activity and signed businesses
Citrus Energy Ltd is a social enterprise subsidiary company of Cunninghame Housing Association Ltd. Citrus provides impartial, cost effective business and home energy advice to help the most vulnerable.
In 2016 Citrus alongside Glasgow City Council and The Wise Group established Glasgow Peoples Energy. ‘GPE’ provides a service to help Glasgow based businesses to reduce their energy costs.
Successful applicants will undergo a Disclosure Check (expense met by employer).
CHA is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.