Band 5 £31,401 - £39,002 (pro-rata) plus, London Fringe for Stapleford Abbots (pro-rata)
2 days a week Maldon Primary School
3 days a week Stapleford Abbotts Primary
Term time plus two weeks during school holidays
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work collaboratively across two of our primary academies, to be at the forefront of new initiatives and ways of working. You will be responsible for building and managing both budgets, HR lead, overview of Health & Safety, Premises and all school contracts.
The successful candidate must also demonstrate excellent organisational skills and have the ability to work sensitively, collaboratively, enthusiastically, calmly and effectively under pressure.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience of managing a busy school office
- High level experience of school finance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Be an excellent team leader
- A strong commitment to providing a high quality service
- Have knowledge and experience of Health & Safety
- A genuine belief in the potential of every pupil.
If you like to feel you make a difference to the next generation and can go the extra mile this role is for you. Visits welcomed.
Closing date 26th October 2018 at 2pm
Interviews will be held week commencing 29th October 2018
Start date ASAP
All TKAT schools are committed to the protection and safety of its students and the successful candidate will be subject to DBS, Bared List and two reference checks as part of the School’s Safeguarding Procedures