Commercial Energy Advisor
1 day left
- Full Time
A unique opportunity has arisen to become part of the successful GPE (Glasgow People’s Energy) team as a Commercial Energy Advisor in Ayrshire.
As an Energy Advisor you will:
- Contact Glasgow businesses to promote GPE commercial energy services
- Source and contact leads, closing final sales over the phone
- Provide contract management, dispute resolution and account management support to businesses
- Communicate with energy suppliers to maximise savings created for businesses
- Reach set targets in line with activity and signed businesses
Citrus Energy is a subsidiary company of Cunninghame Housing Association which provides impartial, cost effective business and home energy advice to help the most vulnerable. In 2016 Citrus established Glasgow Peoples Energy to help Glasgow based businesses to reduce their energy costs.
If you are up for a challenge and believe that you have the experience, drive and ability to make a positive contribution, we want to hear from you.
Successful applicants will undergo a Disclosure Check (expense met by employer).
CHA is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.