The Dean Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and well-organised Estates Operative to provide specialist support to our school.
Ashton on Mersey school in Trafford has 1500 pupils, boasting an incredible record of high academic achievement.
- Maintaining security in school areas
- Checking fire alarms, extinguishers, emergency lights and fire hoses
- Undertaking general maintenance and caretaking of the school
- Acting as a key holder, locking and unlocking premises
- Educated to GCSE or above
- Ability to problem solve diplomatically
- Great inter-personal and team working skills
- Experience in a similar operative role in estates/facilities
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance systems
Hours: 6.30am – 8pm on a flexible rota basis over a 5 day period (36.25 hours per week)
Closing date for applications: 10am Monday 29th October 2018
The Dean Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.