£18672 (point 17) * £13883.35
We are seeking a HR Administrator to join the support team at Hessle High School. Working within our flagship facility you will support the Senior Leadership Team in the operational side of the school. As a HR Administrator within this Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) you will have the opportunity to develop your career within an education setting.
The HR Administrator will:
- be the first point of contact for HR queries
- organise recruitment advertisement and interviews, including information packs
- complete pre-employment and safeguarding checks
- maintain workforce record and single central register
- monitor staff sickness and absence
- ensure data integrity
- ensure compliance with Data Protection Act 2018
In order to secure an interview for this role, ideally you will have:
- knowledge of HR processes
- experience in an administrative role
- experience of working in a confidential environment
- a whole-school attitude and commitment to colleagues
Hours: 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.15am - 2.35pm, 210 days per year during term-time plus five training days..
Full details of the post and an application form are available from:www.thehessleacademy.com/hessle-academy/staff-vacancies or by contacting Sarah Greenley, email email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 15 October 2018
Hessle High School & Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding children. All positions in school are subject to a subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS check and successful completion of the e-learning safeguarding course.