Customer Service Advisor
Progress your career with a global Fortune 100 company.
An international logistics and freight company is looking for customer-focused individuals to work in their call centre. The office is in Coventry City Centre with excellent transport links and free car parking on site.
If you have a desire to help others and are a good listener with great problem solving skills, then this role could be for you. Previous call centre experience is not essential, but a willingness to learn is. Full training will be provided.
You will need:
- Previous customer service experience
- You must have an excellent telephone manner
- Be able to speak to customers with empathy and be a good listener
- Have good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be able to work well as a team
- Be able to solve problems as they arise
- Be able to use multiple systems
Working hours: 8am to 6pm Monday - Friday.
This is a temp to perm role starting rate is £8 per hour working 37 hours per week,
Please note that we will need to reference you for 3 years from present date and you will be required to apply for DBS check.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please apply with your CV.