Customer Service Advisor
Progress your career with a global Fortune 100 company.
An international logistics and freight company is looking for customer-focused individuals to work in their call centre. The office is in Coventry City Centre with excellent transport links and free car parking on site.
If you have a desire to help others and are a good listener with great problem solving skills, then this role could be for you. Previous call centre experience is not essential, but a willingness to learn is. Full training will be provided.
You will need:
- Previous customer service experience
- You must have an excellent telephone manner
- Be able to speak to customers with empathy and be a good listener
- Have good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be able to work well as a team
- Be able to solve problems as they arise
- Be able to use multiple systems
Working hours: 8am to 6pm Monday - Friday.
This is a temp to perm role starting rate is £8 per hour working 37 hours per week,
Please note that we will need to reference you for 3 years from present date and you will be required to apply for DBS check.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please apply with your CV.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly