Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor - Seasonal Work
Salary: £8 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary (Seasonal work for the Christmas period)
The Company is a European award winning state-of-the-art contact centre specialising in all forms of customer contact from calls through to web chat and social media.
They are proud to partner with a number of prestigious international brands covering a wide variety of sectors such as retail, food, luxury labels, pharmaceutical, car insurance, music and software.
The Company has been selected to partner with the well known high street fashion brand, New Look, to provide a superb customer service experience via telephone, email and social media. This role is all about becoming a brand ambassador and offering service excellence to all customer queries.
You will be the first point of contact for all customer queries therefore as a brand ambassador for the client it is vital that at every step of the process you ensure customer service is provided at a high standard and ensure that all customers can communicate with ease by acting quickly and consistently. You'll display your passion for service by always putting customers first and helping New Look on its journey towards becoming a truly customer centric brand.
- Take ownership for the investigation and resolution of customer queries and complaints aiming for a first contact resolution wherever possible
- Update and maintain customer records ensuring that any agreed actions are logged and that customers are kept regularly informed of the progress of their issue
- Keep managers and team members updated with sensitive or potential Brand impacting issues
- Follow agreed Customer Service processes but recognise when you need to do something different in the interests of customer satisfaction
- Escalate any sensitive customer issues through the agreed channels
- Work with Regional Managers and Heads of Retail to bring all retail customer issues to a satisfactory conclusion
- Apply the New Look HEART customer service approach at all times
- Act as an ambassador of the New Look brand
- To respond promptly to customer enquiries and concerns
- To remain polite and courteous at all times and demonstrate empathy and understanding
- To handle and resolve customer complaints to the best of your ability within the parameters of the client directives and scripting
- To ensure that all information captured is recorded clearly and concisely without spelling errors
- To consistently deliver optimum levels of quality and service at all times
- To actively create trust with the customer demonstrating an open and honest approach
- A minimum of GCSE English grade C or equivalent (exceptional circumstances considered)
- You must have superb written and spoken English
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility for the customer journey
- Have a real enthusiasm about joining the Company and developing your career with them
- Computer literate
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment
- An understanding of the high street retailers
- An interest in fashion
By joining them you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment, in a modern and prestigious office in the heart of Southend-on-Sea with great commuting links and amazing views of the Thames Estuary. You can also expect:
- Social events and nights out
- Free fruit Wednesday's
- Ice Cream August
- In-house masseuse
- Discount at various retailers such as:
- 25% of UGG Australia
- Revolutions bar
- Flexible shift patterns
- Opportunities for development and progression within the company
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note: due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position and so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of High-End Retail Customer Service, Retail Customer Service, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Services Officer, Client Services Support, Client Support Agent and Customer Services Administrator may also be considered for this role.