Payroll Implementation Advisor
Can you combine your extensive administration experience with provision of first class customer service?
If so, we are recruiting on behalf of a professional services firm who would love to speak with you. This is an exciting position based in the Ballymena/North Antrim area. To be successful you will need to thrive in providing an excellent customer experience at every step of the way.
As an Implementation Administrator your role is to:
- Implement the customer`s systems
- Prepare journals and auto-enrolment pension files
- Provide training services to new customers
- Act as the customer`s main point of contact, delivering a fantastic service
- Liaise regularly with new customers and be their main point of contact
- Assist in the on boarding of new clients, walking them through the system
The ideal candidate will have:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT Literacy and MS Excel
- A strong track record in Payroll administration
- Fantastic time management skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Awareness of client confidentiality
If you love providing customers with a great service, are an excellent team player then apply today.