First Contact Physiotherapist / Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Job Title: First Contact Physiotherapist
Location: Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Salary: up to £40,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is currently looking for two First Contact Physiotherapists to support a number of GP practices in Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Why join the Company?
Whatever stage you're at in your physiotherapy career, they'll provide you with the high quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference to people's lives whilst enjoying job satisfaction. By joining them you can expect:
- Excellent support and a wide range of learning and opportunities
- Structured clinics and protected times for appointments
- A developed career pathway to senior clinical management roles and specialist clinical roles, including injection therapy and non-medical prescribing
- Variety - you can experience across diverse primary health service provisions from traditional GP Practices to Walk-in Centres
- Working closely with five practices across Market Harborough
- Role based out of St Luke's Treatment Centre
- Combined patient list of 61,000
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Physical Assessment
- Investigations and diagnosis
- Prevention and lifestyle interventions
- Self-management and behaviour change
- Private Pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + study leave
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; First Contact Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Physiotherapy, Physio Practitioner, Private Physiotherapist, Occupational Health, Health Care Assistant may also be considered for this role.