Livelines UK are a multinational telecommunications service provider based in Northampton Town Centre (NN1). We are currently recruiting a Full Stack Web Application Developer to join our small, busy team.
- Building new and exciting web-based services.
- Maintaining, updating and modernising current systems & services.
- Disaster Planning and building Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Work alongside our technical manager to come up with new ideas and solutions.
- Have experience building and maintaining web-based applications.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be enthusiastic about technology, good at working in a small team, be entrepreneurial and innovative.
- Be comfortable working to tight deadlines and have good time management skills.
- Have a keen eye for design and function.
- Be a problem solver.
Want to stand out?
We especially want to hear from you if you have experience working with the below technologies;
- Server Virtualisation (Citrix).
Job Type / Category
Working hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday with a 1-hour break for lunch.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications & Experience
No formal qualifications are required however you will be competent with the following technologies:
- HTML & CSS (Using the Bootstrap Framework).
- PHP/MySQL (Using MVC frameworks – preferably Laravel).
- Plesk Onyx.
- Queueing using technologies such as Beanstalk.
- Linux System Administration (Ubuntu 14+).
- UI/UX design.
- API Building and Integration.