Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a public sector client on a temporary basis?
We are currently looking to recruit a summer assistant to join a sampling and collection team. Working with a fun and lively team, you`ll be based in Blandford and you will enjoy a great atmosphere. Working a Monday to Friday working week you will enjoy a healthy work life balance.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate that they can meet the following criteria:
* Work on your own most of the time but also work as part of a team
* Manage your own time and workload effectively
* Provide some office support so be confident in the use of Microsoft Office products
* Pay close attention to detail/check results
* Right to work in the UK for the duration of the post.
* Ambition to work in the environmental field.
* Reliable and motivated
* Excellent communication skills
If you`re looking for a bespoke opportunity within the public sector in Blandford then we want to talk to you.
There are immediate starts available too, so there`s no long recruitment process to deal with. Just send in your application and we`ll contact you straight away.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly