You will build effective working relationships with managers and staff, working across the Operations Group, the wider agency and with Service Delivery Partners.
You will draft correspondence on behalf of operational managers and veterinary colleagues. This includes matters relating to interpretation and application of Food Standards Agency policy and procedures as well as complex or sensitive issues, liaising with the Operations Group Briefings Manager to ensure a co-ordinated approach, with appropriate logging and monitoring.
You will work as part of a busy, friendly team in an ideal location in York City Centre. The facilities include an under-cover bike rack, gym, canteen and car park (subject to living 7 miles away from the Park and Ride).
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Inputting application data on K2 systems
- The planning and delivery of meetings and events (internal and external) and booking car hire.
- Undertaking a core area of work that supports the function of Field Operations.
- Ordering equipment to specific requirements
- Processing purchase orders and receipting.
- Maintaining databases
- Lead/participate in CI process reviews
- Ad-hoc administrative functions
For more information about this role please contact Ollie or Arran on 01904 628741 or email .