Content & Digital Marketing Assistant / Content Editor
Job Title: Content Marketer
Location: West London
Job type: Permanent, Full time (Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm)
The Company is a leading independent mobile phone provider to UK businesses. They represent the B2B market on behalf of the major networks serving the SME and Corporate sectors. As a trusted support to business for almost 20 years they have consistently delivered savings up to 60% on monthly bills to their customers.
Get ready to argue all sides of the iPhone vs Samsung vs EVERY MOBILE PHONE debate as their new Content Marketer. The Company is looking for someone who thinks outside of the proverbial box, who can write, who can create, and most importantly, who can referee the iPhone vs Android battle that has been raging since the beginning of time (or at least 2007). You will keep their company blog constantly updated, will create and source fantastic material for their beloved Business customers, and will all do it all under the guidance their genius Marketing Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Support the Sales and Marketing Director in the implementation of the marketing process from start to finish
- Be comfortable in "dabbling" with code and design (when needed)
- Contribute to and develop marketing plans and strategies
- Assist with design in Photoshop and posting the online marketing content for the Company's website and Landing pages
- Rewrite existing articles and jazz up old content
- Create How to… guides and App reviews
- Assist with creating video content (our Marketing Manager is SUPER excited about this)
- Monitoring the website and landing page content and online marketing activities
- Design and implement the email, SMS and auto dialler advertisements
- Create and maintain internal marketing documents including feature booklets, the Superbook, in-house email copies, sales scripts, executive summaries etc
- Source relevant market research where required - VERY IMPORTANT - they want their customers to have access to all relevant phone-related literature
To be successful in the role you will:
- The ability to produce grammatically sound and lip-smackingly delicious copy
- Demonstrate a vast cavern of knowledge when it comes to the nuts and bolts of writing gripping content
- The capability to write the most enthralling article-titles (the kind that make your reader want to actually read on, rather than move on)
- Have pro journalistic-level research skills (are you able to find out the name of my sister's boyfriend's aunt's dog using only the internet and your sleuthing skills?)
- Demonstrate some Photoshop skills (self-dubbed 'room for improvement' applicants welcome…)
- Sound knowledge of mobile phones, apps, and the amazing industry we work in (who doesn't have a mobile phone these days right?!)
The Company Offers:
- 21 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays). Holidays that increase with length of service.
- Employee referral scheme
- Cash rewards for recommending new businesses
- Incentivising bonuses, cash rewards and monthly achievement prizes
- A focus on personal and professional development
- Child care voucher scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Note: Only applications with personalised cover letters will be considered.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Website Editor, Website Content Managing, Content Executive, Content Assistant, Digital Marketing, Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Content Manager, Google Analytics, SEO, Adobe Creative Suite, will be considered for this role.
Apply for Content & Digital Marketing Assistant / Content Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly