Customer Service / Administrative Assistant / Administrator
Job Title: Medical Agency File Handler / Customer Service
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: £17,000 (based on 39 hours per week)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, a Manchester based UK top 200 Law firm, a currently looking for a Medical Agency File Handler to join their sister company, a specialist medical agency, which provides expert appointment-booking support to personal injury lawyers and their clients, medical records pagination and other specialist services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented administrator to help provide an excellent level of support to their busy team of 12 people working specifically with the Firm.
You will also be assisting with instructing experts to provide reports, as well as providing customer service support to solicitors, clients, experts, and their secretaries.
- Processing incoming mail into the case management system
- Instructing experts to provide reports on behalf of instructing solicitors
- Chasing experts for appointments, reports and other information as required
- Providing customer service support to solicitors, clients, experts, and their secretaries
- Obtaining medical records from hospital trusts, GP's surgeries, and other healthcare providers.
- Communicating effectively with team colleagues
- Accurate recording of time expended in various activities on their case management system
- Accepting additional ad hoc tasks when requested
- GCSE English & maths at Grade C or above, or equivalent
- Experience of dealing with customers on the telephone
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Outlook
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work and manage conflicting priorities
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- NVQs or qualifications in business administration
- Experience of working in a law or legal services firm in a fast pace environment
- Knowledge of Proclaim or other case management systems
Salary and holiday
- Annual salary of £17,000 (based on 39 hours per week)
- Hours 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays rising by a day a year up to 23 days. In addition, the office is closed between Christmas and New Year and you will not be required to use your holiday allowance for this period.
At the Company they rate skill and ability above all else and therefore our recruitment policy encourages applications from all.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of Administrator, Office Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Customer Support, Office Admin, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Client Service, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Support, Business Support, may be considered for this role.