Due to retirement, we are looking for a practical Buildings Manager for the Estates’ residential, agricultural and commercial building portfolio.
You will join a historic family owned estate which plays an active role in the West Cornwall economy and community.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day maintenance and renovation of the Estates’ building portfolio
- Organisation and running of labour team and outside contractors
- Setting and keeping to budgets
- Pricing and purchase of materials
- Project management
- H&S and building regulations
To be successful you will need an in-depth knowledge of the building trade and traditional buildings.
Apply for Buildings Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly