Plumber/Gas Engineer - North Wales
Required to assist in general plumbing/heating works, covering both reactive/planned maintenance for industrial/ commercial properties.
A fully mobile role within North Wales covering our industrial/ commercial clients. Including MOD sites, NHS, Universities, Local Authority, Schools, Hotels, Nursing Homes, Housing Associations/Industrial Buildings.
- Experienced in planned maintenance, servicing and fault finding on commercial boilers and appliances.
- Domestic/Commercial gas qualification required
- LPG, Commercial catering, Electrical qualifications desired not essential
- Installation work required if requested
- Immediate start available
- Gas training may be offered.
Hours: Monday-Friday 08.00am-04.30pm
You will receive
- Salary based on qualifications/experience
- 22 days holidays per year
- Auto-enrolment into pension scheme
- Company van/PPE