Affiliate Marketing Program Manager
A global IT company is looking for an Affiliate Program Manager to join their International Media Team and deliver Affiliate programs for their online store.
The online store is growing rapidly, and has expanded to also include apps, games, videos, and TV shows.
The International Media Team is dedicated to providing regional and local market media expertise for global campaigns across EMEA, APAC and LATAM.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report into Group Marketing Manager, and join the company's Brand, Advertising and Research Team.
This is a contract role based in London until 30th June 2019.
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota
- Discounted gym membership
- Use of the onsite health facility
- Access to online learning and training
- Excellent subsidised restaurant
- Manage all aspects of affiliate network and relationships
- Directly manage large affiliate partners to maximise business opportunity
- Develop new business partnership opportunities
- Execute day-to-day management including ongoing development and deployment of fresh marketing creative, communications, payments, and dispute resolution
- Responsible for performance measurement and reporting on affiliate results
- Interact with the broader demand generation and international media teams
- Collaborate with country level marketing, business groups and online stores teams to drive integration and identification of opportunities
- Keep up-to-date on digital marketing trends and developments
- Share best practices with other regions and markets
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and Media
- Financial management of marketing campaign budgets
- Digital marketing and media expertise including multi-market experience
- Understanding of multi-platform digital marketing tactics
- Understanding of AdServer technology platforms, tagging and trafficking of digital media
- Experience in constructing media conversion forecasts
- A character that exemplifies company values including integrity, honesty, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect
- A second European language, especially German or French
- Experience working with technology brands