DO YOU HAVE CREDIT CONTROL AND ACCOUNTS EXPERIENCE AND ARE LOOKING FOR PART TIME EMPLOYMENT?
Salary: £10 - £11 per hour
My client is looking for a Part Time Credit Controller to join their team. You will work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (21 hours a week). Please find below your duties:
1. Check Bank Accounts and Bibby for payments coming in at intervals during day.
2. Post and allocate BACS, credit card and cheque receipts on to customer accounts, ensuring payments are made into correct bank on system (ie. Bibby or current accounts)
3. On receipt of daily cash sale invoices, check for payments on account, allocate payment against invoice and attach credit card receipt if applicable.
4. Set up new accounts on system. Check credit ratings on Experien and send credit application forms if necessary. Apply for credit insurance via Bibby if account limit required in excess of £10,000.
5. Chase up aged debts.
6. Associated filing of above and any additional filing required.
7. Deal with any sales-related account queries over phone and e-mail.
8. Ensure aged debts over a certain period (60/90 days) are placed on stop and the necessary action taken (to be discussed with Finance Director before proceeding).
9. Update Bibby control sheet with payments, invoice totals and monies owed to Bibby (payments made by account customers into the current account).
10. Send out customer statements (via e-mail/fax)
11. Reconcile Bibby account.
12. Checking suppliers invoices and updating on Purchase Ledger.
13. Inputting sales invoices (in absence of regular member of staff)
14. Drawing down of Bibby funds (in absence of Financial Director)
15. Franking mail
16. Banking of cheques (in town)
If you have the right skills and experience and are interested in this position then please apply today!!