Contract Type: 6 Month (Fixed Term)
Contract Hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours a week, 9am-5pm (some flexibility)
Remuneration / Pay rate: £8.54 - £8.82 per hour £16,653 - £17,200 pa approx.
Responsible To: Operations Manager
Our Client, is a local, independent, not for profit charity supporting Adults and Children with learning disabilities in their own homes or in assisted living services in the Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre Areas is looking for an Operations Administrator to join their team.
- Maintaining a database of service user files
- Filing, scanning & printing
- Typing care plans / assessments etc.
- Monitor review dates for all service user information
- Updating information boards ad hoc
- Safeguarding and Accident / Incident reporting data
- Monitor supervisions and appraisals
- Monitor Health and Safety in services
- Monitor audits
- Collate and monitor operational meeting minutes
- Liaising with other departments and Service / Team Managers as required
- Scanning documents onto the correct files on the data base
- Maintaining the hard copies and the HQ copies of the service user files so that they are mirrored.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- L2 or equivalent in Health & Social Care
- Have previous experience in an administration role
- Ideally have worked in medical/healthcare environment
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be professional, discreet and have a strong understanding of confidentiality
- Be able to use own initiative, have excellent organisation skills & be able to meet deadlines
- Have excellent IT skills - MS Office, Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Full, clean driving licence and access to a vehicle
If you think this role is suited to you, please APPLY NOW.
Apply for Operations Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly