From January 2018 we are looking to recruit a full-time qualified Teaching Assistant to work with Year 3 and Year 4. As our TA you will work in our state of the art classroom block, helping children to reach their full potential.
- Undertaking general admin tasks
- Helping teachers to prepare lessons and teaching materials
- Assisting in the assessment and reporting on pupils development
- Supervising pupils in the classroom, dining rooms, playground and on trips
- Free staff lunch
- Pension scheme
Heath Mount is a leading IAPS day and boarding Preparatory School with over 480 pupils aged 3 to 13 years old. Established in the 1790’s our School is a vibrant and forward thinking co-educational environment, valuing traditions of the past whilst embracing the very best of modern education. Heath Mount is located within the beautiful Woodhall Estate in Hertfordshire.
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- Previous experience – desirable
Monday to Friday 8:15am – 4:45pm, plus two days until 5:30pm
Interview dates: Thursday 18th or Friday 19th October.
Heath Mount School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applications must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS.