Guest Experience Manager / Guest Relations Manager
Guest Experience Manager
You will be responsible for the overall experience for all of our guests in line with the brand direction and guest feedback.
You will be managing and co-ordinating the onsite activities and experiences to ensure that they are well aligned to our brand and moving trends to ensure that our appeal is high to help attract the right guests at the right time.
This role oversees our retail offering, Create, and its team, as well as our Childcare team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of an authentic and exceptional guest experience with a competitive edge
- Management of guest feedback at the hotel and online
- Friendly and professional relationships with guests and colleagues
- Recruiting, training and retaining high quality teams
- Being a flexible cog in the smooth operation of the hotel
- Weekly KPIs and monthly management accounts, stock management, rota planning
- Database management
- As this role is within the hotel management team, you will be on the Duty Management rota, for which training will be given
Applicants will need to have a hospitality background with strong customer service orientation and an excellent understanding of a guest journey.
You will also need management experience of coaching a team, have effective listening and communication skills with competent administrative and computer capabilities.
This role requires you to be financially astute with fantastic planning and organisational skills.
If you have retail or childcare experience or have worked in a similar hotel operation, then we would love to hear from you as you are likely to have transferrable skills that will work for this role.
£26,000 per year
Permanent contract 40 hours per week
28 days holiday (29 after 1 year)
Free meals whilst on duty
Free use of pool and tennis court
Access to hotel gym
Discount on hotel products and services
Development and training
A stay at the hotel with dinner
Cashback scheme for wellbeing
More perks for long service
Wish you were here? Please use the "apply" link to submit your CV and answer the qualifying questions. You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Wednesday 31 October 2018
Shortlisted candidates will need to attend a Selection Day on Tuesday 6 November
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.