Looking to gain experience as an apprentice in manufacturing?
Caterpillar is recruiting for assembly manufacturing apprentices for our assembly plant based in Desford, Leicester.
Join a new and exciting group of apprentices, working for the world’s leading manufacturer of construction products. Our Desford-based assembly plant has over 60 years of business excellence experience.
What you’ll gain from Caterpillar’s apprenticeships:
- Practical hands-on experience in the industry
- A chance to develop your theoretical knowledge
- Formal, industry recognised qualifications
- Possibility of applying for future apprenticeships at our Desford facility
- One year’s experience to put on your CV for future employment
- Opportunity to work alongside our skilled employees within our business
Preparing for the future
This format will provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop your capabilities and build confidence. Developing your professional network, you will better understand the world of work, and have the opportunity to work for a world-class global organisation.
Qualifications are delivered onsite within our Caterpillar Skills Development Academy and our production areas.
Who we are
As a company, we have a set of core values that form the foundation of our success, creating an inclusive environment to be proud of.
We live and practice these every day– Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment and Sustainability.