Client Services Advisor - Temp
- Performing and responding to emails, letters and incoming calls within company guidelines and procedures.
- Providing a first contact point, to handle the administration of cases via email and/or written correspondence.
- Ensure clarity and understanding of a customer's requirement by providing proactive customer service, with excellent industry and product knowledge.
- Ensuring customer expectations are exceeded at all times.
- Negotiating payment and charges with customers within agreed authority levels throughout their agreement; particularly at the end of their agreement.
- Account analysis and rectification using your initiative and negotiation skills
- Accurately updating relevant systems with details of account activity.
- Monitoring, diarising and completing daily administration tasks.
- Assisting on specific business projects and process improvements within the department.
- Working within agreed authority levels taking ownership of the issue but referring to higher athority when required.
- Close liaison and interaction with other areas of the business to assist in the resolution of cases and customer satisfaction.
- Identification of additional revenue opportunities and repeat business.
- Ensure Fleet remain FCA compliant, by logging all dissatisfaction formally.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An understanding of VW Group Brands and VWFS product portfolio.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively both in writing and verbally at all levels.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- A strong team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate a systematic and mature thought processes to managing your own workload.
- An ability to follow procedures whilst empathising with customers to resolve cases.
- A resilient approach to dealing with difficult customer enquiries and complaints.
- Strong customer service focus essential with a determination to resolve issues.
- A proactive and flexible approach with the ability to react appropriately and effectively to changing circumstances and demands.
- Full PC Literacy essential.
- GCSE Maths and English at level C or above.