CCTV Sales Executive
CCTV Sales Executive Vacancy in Derby (DE1)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and tenacious Field Sales Executive to take on a new position at Acam Technology, initially covering the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire regions.
The role would be suitable for someone looking for full time work, within our working hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
What you’ll be doing
- Account Management
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Developing relationships with new clients and on-boarding them appropriately
- B2B sales
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting a customer to buy
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ business requirements
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Good oral and written communication
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Using new and existing contacts to generate new business
- Acting as a contact between Acam and our existing and potential markets
- Representing Acam at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Reviewing your own sales performance on a regular basis
- Aiming to meet or exceed targets set
- Reporting on your results and actioning any necessary improvements
Who we’re looking for
The position would suit somebody with a strong-willed attitude who is looking to take on a challenge in a competitive market. The ideal candidate would be confident and persuasive, with excellent negotiation skills. Presentation skills are essential for this position, as well as the ability to prospect potential customers and plan sales activity. High energy levels are a must, and a motivation to close sales.
The starting salary for this role will be between £18,000 and £20,000 per annum plus commission, dependent on the candidate’s previous experience and relevant skills and capabilities.
It is vital that the candidate has a background in a B2B sales environment, preferably for 2 years or longer. Ideally they will have knowledge of the CCTV market and a basic understanding of CCTV products, including features and benefits. A proven record of meeting sales goals is desirable.
You will also require a Full Clean Driving License. A vehicle will be provided.
How to apply
To discuss the role with a member of our Management team, call 01332 382555, or to apply, email email@example.com with a recent CV and cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the position.
Apply for CCTV Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly