German Speaking Customer Service Agent
Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our call centre client in Belfast city centre to recruit German speaking customer service agents.
The position is the initial contact for consumer conversations feedback, issue resolution, records case information and data across multiple channels. This involves troubleshooting, researching solutions, and providing resolutions to Level 1 consumer problems.
* Answers and responds to inbound calls, returns call from emails, website queries
* Creates cases within supplied Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
* Documents and logs all contacts and actions into CRM as specified in guidelines
* Includes all appropriate case data (soft and hard copies) i. CRM survey responses based on reason codes, email, photos, CSAT surveys emailed to consumer post resolution, etc.
* Provides help and clear direction to consumers on follow-up actions to be taken for resolution
* Escalates to internal and external persons in accordance with process direction
* Provides customers with follow-up action to be taken and documents in CRM
* Remains knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands/product and process documentation
* Achieves specified performance goals and knowledge of all tools used in the process
* Fluency in written and spoken German and English
* Exceptional Customer service skills required
* Experience in consumer relations and food/beverage support (a plus)
* PC Literate - proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* Customer service orientation/skills and Call Centre experience preferred but not essential
* Excellent oral and written communication skills/professional phone manner
* Ability to communicate actions being taken for resolution based on process direction
* Aptitude to listen to caller's description of problem; interpret, summarize and document
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
* Ability to handle stressful situations and bond professionally with frustrated customers
Salary: £16 per year
Hours: 40 per week 8am to 5pm - Monday to Friday