Client Support Administrator
Do you excel in providing excellent customer care?
And, would you like an excellent view of Plymouth Harbour from your desk?
You could, as part of our client delivery team, based in our Plymouth office.
Able to demonstrate efficient administrative and organisational skills you will be proud to offer high levels of customer service to both clients and staff.
Recently ranked as number 26 in the 2018 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for, Bishop Fleming is a Top 30 accountancy firm with 29 partners across seven offices located throughout the wider South West and West Midlands.
Supporting our client delivery teams in delivering high quality services to our clients, you will:
- Liaise with the accounts preparation and tax teams as well as a third party delivery centre to ensure all work is properly scheduled and delivered on time
- Support client managers with management of costs on client assignments and timely billing
- Monitor and ensure compliance with risk management procedures through new client set up processes, including issuing letters of engagement and completion of anti-money laundering checks
- Oversee the process of obtaining confirmations from banks and debtors
- Draft client deliverables using standard templates for review by client teams
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career in a modern firm that offers a fun yet professional working environment!
You will have:
- Strong administration skills with previous experience ideally within the banking, financial services and/or accountancy sectors
- Excellent IT skills with a strong working knowledge of MS office including Excel
- A good level of education including qualifications in English and Maths.
- Accurate and highly competent typing skills
You will be:
- A confident self-starter who is able to pick up processes quickly
- An excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and work flow management skills
- Well organised with a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work, with a friendly, cheerful, outgoing personality
- Competitive salary with annual review and access to our Benefits Choice Platform
- £1,000 joining bonus for Direct Applicants (terms apply)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and holiday purchase scheme
- Life Assurance (3 x Salary)
- Personal Pension - Employer 3%, Employee min 2% rising to 4% and 4% in October 2018
- Critical Illness Scheme
- Fully paid health scheme after probationary period via Simplyhealth
- We are a Sunday Times 100 Best Company to work for
We are a responsible employer - committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our ‘One Firm’ approach aims to provide a culture where our people are valued and treated fairly with respect, but also one where our differences are understood and celebrated.
We hope that these objectives will attract you to our firm as an employer of choice.