FINTEC recruit is seeking a Geophysicist within a environmental team. This role is permanent and based in Oxford with salary negotiable depending on experience up to circa £35,000. There may be some occasional travel within the UK and overseas.
- To carry out assessment and mapping of ground conditions, hazards, utility services related to construction or infrastructure projects.
- Focused on completing projects to time and budget.
Skills and experience required for the Geophysicist role:
- Experience of near-surface geophysics,
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Skilled in Autocad and Geosoft Oasis Montaj.
Full information on the Geophysicist role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Geophysicist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly