FINTEC recruit is seeking a Geophysicist within a environmental team. This role is permanent and based in Oxford with salary negotiable depending on experience up to circa £35,000. There may be some occasional travel within the UK and overseas.
- To carry out assessment and mapping of ground conditions, hazards, utility services related to construction or infrastructure projects.
- Focused on completing projects to time and budget.
Skills and experience required for the Geophysicist role:
- Experience of near-surface geophysics,
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Skilled in Autocad and Geosoft Oasis Montaj.
Full information on the Geophysicist role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.