Head of Talent
Competitive salary dependent on experience, plus extensive benefits package
We need you to build an employer brand that is fit for the future and ensures our Group is one of London's leading places to work
We're a 100 person strong creative services group based in Central London, and are looking for a Head of Talent to take responsibility for attracting, recruiting and retaining new agency talent. This is a new role in an established but growing independent and multi-discipline agency that offers creative, digital and PR services.
This is not a HR/admin role but a “strategic people” role. We’re looking for the appropriate lead to define the strategy, deliver it, and evolve it.
We are looking for a self-starting individual with a passion for people. To succeed in this role you will need to be results-driven, entrepreneurial, and pragmatic with a strong work ethic.
- To define our employer brand across the group
- Talent attraction from networking, briefs, campaigns, approaches, screening & selection
- Defining the employee journey framework and tools
- Merchandising of our existing benefits and identifying and fulfilling any gaps in the existing package
- Definition and management of the group young talent programme (yearly)
- 10 year’s integrated experience
- HR/Recruitment/Marketing or Account Handling background
- Previous managerial experience
- Financially savvy, understanding the business of an agency
- Experienced at implementing business processes
- A skilled people and project manager
Skills & competencies:
- Clear and concise communicator
- Highly creative thinker
- Understanding of coaching and personal development
- Excellent public speaking skills(you will represent our brand at events)
- A relationship builder and nurturer
Interested? Just apply below...
Apply for Head of Talent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly