Stock Operations Assistant
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for:-
STOCK OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
£16K (slight flexibility depending on experience)
Our client is looking for stock operations assistant.
- The post holder will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the efficient workflow through the warehouse and will ensure that any concerns are reported to the Operations Manager in the first instance.
- Fully understand and have knowledge of all procedures and activities within the Warehouse i.e. Picking, Servicing and Despatch.
- Responsibility to ensure that efficient and effective administrative standard operating procedures are fully understood, maintained and followed in accordance with the Warehouse Senior Clerk Administration Procedures Manual.
- To order, replenish and maintain warehouse stationary and associated warehouse materials at all times. Upon receipt, check off and store.
- To perform domestic and overseas shipping activities.
- Excellent time management and able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Basic understanding of stock control
- Able to work to deadlines
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.