2 days left
- Full Time
37 hours per week - Term time only + 10 days (Permanent)
Grade 6 Point 23-26 (£19,112- £22,921)
Winifred Holtby Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a permanent Finance Manager to work in our popular over-subscribed Academy. We are committed to providing a quality learning experience for all our pupils in our state of the art learning environment.
The position will require excellent organisational and people skills as the candidate will be working within the Academy's admin support team. This role will be responsible for the day to day financial management activities at the Academy, ensuring compliance with financial procedures and accounting requirements. Prior experience of working in a School/Academy and producing detailed management accounts would be an advantage but not essential. This is a great opportunity for a hardworking, professional who is able to demonstrate;
- Excellent administrative, organisational, budgeting and planning skills
- The ability to provide complex numerical analysis using Accounting Software and Microsoft excel
- The ability to manage the finance office and to work effectively and professionally as part of the Academy team
- The ability to present complex information in an understandable and accurate format and to interpret financial information with skill, accuracy and understanding
In return we can offer you:
- A positive and optimistic working environment focused on pupil progress
- Exceptional facilities and resources to enable you to reach your full potential
- An opportunity to grow and develop within a strong team of committed colleagues
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday 10th October 2018
Interviews will be held: Monday 15th October 2018 (Only successful applicants will be contacted)
All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, two references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS), medical clearance and provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK and evidence of qualifications.
As part of the pre-appointment check, all applicants will be checked for a Prohibition Order in EEA member states and also GTCE Sanctions prior to shortlisting
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.