Business Administration Apprentice
Just left school and wondering where to turn next? 6th Form not what you expected? We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start their career with us as a full time Business Administration Apprentice.
In addition to the training provided as part of the Business Administration Apprenticeship scheme, we are looking to invest in the right person by offering a range of additional training to develop your skills, and in the long term develop you to become an asset to our business.
Within our small and friendly team, the primary role that you will undertake is:
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Taking customer orders, involving accurate input of customer data.
- Liaising with warehouse and other operational staff.
- Preparing despatch paperwork and labels
- Diverse administrative duties including e-mail letters, mail shot, correspondence and general filing.
In addition, after the first year of the Apprenticeship is complete the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to learn new skills in different departments, which will offer you extensive business knowledge, which, we think is not offered to all apprentices!
We are looking for someone with grade C’s or above and who is willing to move with the changes which the company has to offer. It is important to note we are not on a standard bus route unfortunately so please be aware of when thinking of applying for this role. The role is a full time (39 hours) permanent position with lots to offer the right candidate.