CATCH is seeking to appoint an Administrator to support the ConCom and PreQual project based at CATCH. ConCom and PreQual are systems run by the Humber Bank Client companies to assess the capability and suitability of their Contractors. They also support both Clients and Contractors by providing system development advice and sharing best practice.
- Arrange and schedule audits for the ConCom and PreQual Auditors with both Contractors and Clients
- Finalise audit information, enter the results into the database and publish on the web site
- Attend ConCom Forum meetings and set dates, prepare the agenda and take minutes
- Issue invoices for Concom using Sage Accounts and monitor credit control
- Support the team with the planning of events
- Provide cover for CATCH Reception
The successful applicant will possess excellent communication and organisational skills together with experience gained in a busy, customer-focused office. You will be self-motivated and enjoy working in a team to produce high quality results. Relevant qualifications and experience of admin would be preferable. The salary will be dependent upon experience.
Closing date: - 31 October 2018
Apply for ConCom Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly