Sales Advisor - £17,850
Brook Street are Proud to be working with one of the leading storage companies in the UK. Our clients are currently recruiting for a Sales Advisor to join their busy team in their Poole Branch.
Key aspects of the Sales Advisor Role:
- Being the first point of contact for customers; face to face, via phone, email or web enquiry.
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available, and ensuring you listen to the customer and ask the right questions to fully understand what they require.
- Daily walk around to check the general cleanliness of the site. This includes checking and sweeping up any rooms that have been vacated, sweeping the walkways & cleaning the customer toilet facilities.
- Accurately complete store administration duties which include responding to emails in the store inbox & using Space Manager to create and manage customer accounts.
- Managing debtors, which involve calling those who have missed payments and chase payment from them. In some cases if they have not paid within a set time frame we notify them that we have put a lock on their unit.
- Ensuring that standards of service consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain the stock levels of boxes etc in the stores.
£17,850 - plus bonus and benefits.
They will be eligible to receive a bonus of up to 25% of their annual salary (paid in quarterly instalments) depending on employee and the store performance.
40 hours per week.
Please note our stores are open 7 days per week, and all candidates must be available to work any 5 out of 7 days on a shift rota basis.
Candidates will be expected to work weekends. Some stores may offer 1 in 3 weekends off, or they may be required to work 2 in 3 Saturdays and 1 in 3 Sundays, based on the stores being fully staffed. Sundays and Bank Holidays will involve lone trading.
Store Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 8 am to 6 pm Saturday: 9 am to 6 pm Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm
For more information please contact Billy at Brook Street on 02380 236304 or apply to send your CV.