This is a great opportunity to work for an iconic brand which designs and manufactures products.
Due to their continued growth, they’re looking to grow their team with the addition of Customer Service Advisors.
Customer service is a vital part of the business. The team consists of highly skilled individuals who provide technical information to customers; ensuring that the needs of customers are met.
If successful, we offer a full training programme for the first six weeks to ease you gently in to your role.
Working within the buzzing and fast-paced office, you will:
- Update databases
- Handle enquiries from customers
- Resolve customer situations
- Provide efficient and friendly customer service
You will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent customer service and IT skills
- Energy, assertiveness and ability to work to deadlines
- Free parking
- 33 days paid holiday
- Upsell bonus OTE £25,000
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan including dental
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
If you are ready to apply, complete the application form below with your CV.