HR Generalist Part Time
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a HR Generalist.
TITLE: HR Generalist Part Time
JOB REF: PV10559
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 FTE
Hours: 7.5 hours per week, ideally spread across two mornings, but there is flexibility.
- Employee administration, including new starters, leavers and changes in line with policies and procedures.
- Administration of end to end recruitment process including advertising, managing the HR email inbox, collating and sending out application forms, recording equal opportunities information, updating applicants on the progress of their application and managing agency relationships.
- Organise corporate inductions and produce relevant paperwork
- Ensure HR and employee data is managed effectively and accurately including using the HR system,
- Work together with key departments to provide an effective employee experience e.g. Payroll and Finance.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective relationship manager
- Persuasive and assertive personality
- Team player
- Graduate calibre candidate
- Knowledge of current statutory regulations within HR
- CIPD qualified (Desirable)
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.