Do you have experience of leading a team of Administrators to make sure that targets and objectives are met?
If this sounds like you, read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
We have a number of temporary part time vacancies available, starting on an 8 month contract, to commence in January 2019.
- Manage attendance and performance and undertake line management responsibilities
- Ensure that all work is conducted according to Procedure and Best Practice guidelines
- Managing work flow and output to ensure service levels agreements are met
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of legislation, policy, procedure and best practice
- Actively manage and support staff through change - in particular the implementation of Multi Skilled Teams within operational areas
- Support and lead teams, resolving staff-based issues and queries
- Updating sickness absence, annual leave, flexi management etc.
- Ability to meet customer service targets and deadlines
- Previous experience in leading/managing a team
- Administrative or customer service background
- Pay rising to £10 an hour after 12 weeks
- Paid holiday entitlement
Please note, due to the nature of the work successful candidates will be required to undergo a security clearance check.
You will also need to have an in-date, valid passport with at least 6 months remaining on the expiry.
Apply with your CV and cover letter today for further details on this great opportunity.