A local government department, based in Durham city centre, is recruiting for part time Team Leaders.
In this role you will manage and develop operational teams with the aim of improving performance and meeting targets for quality, efficiency and customer service.
- Manage attendance and performance and undertake line management responsibilities
- Ensure that all work is conducted according to Procedure and Best Practice guidelines
- Managing work flow and output to ensure service levels agreements are met
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of legislation, policy, procedure and best practice
- Actively manage and support staff through change - in particular the implementation of Multi Skilled Teams within operational areas
- Support and lead teams, resolving staff-based issues and queries
- Updating sickness absence, annual leave, flexi management etc.
- Proven ability to meet customer service targets and deadlines
- Previous experience in leading/managing a team
- Background in customer service – desirable