Estates Services Assistant
The Estates Department’s mission is to create and maintain safe, accessible and comfortable physical environments, provide quality resources, facilities and services for all learners, staff and visitors.
We are looking for a professional, proactive and highly customer focused individual to join our Estates team to build on and improve our customer focus and the service we provide to our customers within Exeter College.
As an Estates Services Assistant you would be part of a team who are responsible for:
- Assisting our customers in a variety of ways, such as setting up classrooms for exams and open events or moving and storing furniture
- Providing a professional postal service which includes sorting the post, as well as delivering it to all our College sites
- Carrying out minor repairs and general maintenance work
- Ensuring that the College’s security is maintained and so building patrols and the operation of surveillance equipment
- Relevant work experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work flexibly within a team
- The ability to move goods and equipment in accordance with manual handling guidelines
- A full driving license (essential as you will need to drive a College vehicle)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site Gym with variety of classes including spinning, yoga and Pilates
- Spa discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff Development fund
- Leadership and Management Programme
- Staff Discounts on IT Software, taxis, gym membership and more.
This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team in the College.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: Wednesday 17th October 2018 at midnight.
Interviews will be held in Exeter on Wednesday 31st October 2018.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure by the DBS.
Exeter College is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and access for all, irrespective of age, background, race, gender, religion, ability, disability or sexuality. We welcome applications for employment from the whole community.