Business Project Manager
Business Project Managers
We are seeking two Business Project Managers, one to relocate to the British Virgin Islands (relocation costs are included) and one to join the London office of a leading international law firm. Expect an exciting hands on role developing and overseeing the delivery of all business projects.
Please indicate in your application which jurisdiction you're applying to (London or the British Virgin Islands).
With 12 offices and more than 500 staff, this award-winning global firm works with an international client base which includes the world's top law firms, financial institutions, investment funds and private individuals. Due to continued success they are now seeking two Business Project Managers to play a vital role in the delivery of key business goals.
Joining as the Business Project Manager / Business Analyst you will utilise your full-cycle project management experience to extend a hands-on approach to developing and overseeing the delivery of all projects. In short you will actively participate on projects, scope requirements, review contracts, impart knowledge and manage budgets.
To qualify. You should be a Business Project Manager / Business Analyst / Communications Project Manager / Marketing PM / Project Delivery Manager / Business PM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in full-cycle project management;
- Experience in a communications or a marketing role;
- The ability to provide a hands-on approach to project management;
- A proven track record in managing projects showing successful delivery of complex projects, ideally from project initiation phase until delivery;
- An understanding of planning, scheduling, risk management, and resource allocation;
- Excellent communication and networking skills to interact with peers, senior management, project stakeholders, and clients;
- Self-motivation and a can do mind-set.
Joining this well established and secure company, you will undertake a central role with lots of responsibility and enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical insurance coverage, employer pension contributions and relocation costs (if applying for the BVI position), UK benefits also include season ticket loans, childcare vouchers and an enhanced maternity package