The interim Marketing Executive will be responsible for a range of activities which deepen the organisations understanding of the impact of their marketing activity. This will involve analysing data and evaluating marketing activity across a variety of channels.
You will also support on our customer research programme and are also responsible for supporting customers of the organisations marketing magazine.
What does the job involve?
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
Marketing insight and analysis
- Analyse data from a variety of sources to evaluate the success of marketing campaigns and greater understand customer behaviour
- Support the delivery of the evaluation and research strategy
- Help plan and administer customer surveys and analyse results
- Help organise customer focus groups and act as customer point of contact
- Evaluate marketing activity and communicate insights
- Acting as point of contact when Marketing Manager is unavailable
- Analysis of customer feedback and complaints
- Data analysis
- Review and monitor customer feedback via external sources
- Review and analyse customer behaviour on the website
- Load content on the organisation's website
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly