Required for November 2018
Salary: Grade D – 20 hours per week/ 52 weeks per annum
Hours: 07:00 – 11:00 am – but some flexibility in emergencies and school holidays
The governing body of Mount Street Primary School is looking to appoint a reliable, conscientious school caretaker to join our existing team.
We are looking for candidates who
- Are enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Have experience of a strong maintenance background
- Are able to complete minor repairs to a high standard
- Are able to undertake day to day maintenance of the premises and machinery
- Are responsible for site security.
- Have a good awareness of Health and Safety issues and are willing to undergo appropriate training
- Are willing to undertake letting duties
- Is a good team player
- Would enjoy working in a school environment
We can offer
- An inclusive school culture
- A committed and enthusiastic staff team and governors
- Training relevant to the role
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS check in line with the school’s safeguarding procedures.
Please visit www.mountstreet.plymouth.sch.uk for an application pack. Visits to the school are welcome.
Closing date: Tuesday 16th October 2018 @ 12pm
Interviews: Thursday 1st November 2018