Reports to: Hub Manager
Salary: Scale Band A £15,917 – £19,017 pro rata
Part Time – 20hrs per week
Based at: Coundon, Bishop Auckland with occasional travel to other Hubs
Hub Administrators are required to provide the highest quality of administrative support to our staff, Clients, carers and professional partnerships. You will work as part of an enthusiastic, committed team supporting people with a learning disability and unpaid carers to achieve their life outcomes.
Principal Responsibilities: Hub Administrator
- To act as the point of principal reception for Clients, carers and visitors to the Hub maintaining appropriate records and safe working areas.
- To provide administrative and clerical support to the Hub Manager and staff team at the Hub.
- To handle incoming and outgoing calls.
- To support and assist with the operational management of the Hub by ensuring that all records remain current and up to date. This will involve liaising with all staff, both permanent and relief, and with other Hubs.
- To support the daily financial running of the Hub as Petty Cash Custodian. The Custodian is responsible for recording all incoming and outgoing petty cash transactions reporting to the Finance Manager. The Hub Administrator will ensure Hub petty cash is handled in line with the Organisation’s financial procedures.
- To maintain, monitor and review all files held by the Hub, including the input and retrieval of information, as and when required, and to ensure General Data Protection Regulation compliance.
- To respond professionally and appropriately to all enquiries relating to the work of the Hub.
- To set up and operate appropriate administrative systems to ensure smooth running of the Hub.
- To work confidently with databases and customer relationship management software.
- To assist with local Hub marketing under the direction of the Hub Manager, Development Manager and Operations Manager.
- To update the Hub’s content on our website and social media sites, as well as ensuring other external listings are up to date and accurate as directed by the Hub Manager and Development Manager.
- To assist with the maintenance of all holiday and sickness records and local staff recruitment processes, as directed by the Hub Manager.
- To carry out other duties as occasionally required.
Core Responsibilities: All Staff
- To ensure the Safeguarding of Clients within service at all times;
- To maintain safe working practices, ensuring Health & Safety at work both on site and within Journey’s outreach activities;
- To promote Journey’s mission and values and to commit to successful delivery of our five strategic priorities;
- To champion equality & diversity and inclusion for all;
- To observe all Journey’s policies and procedures;
- To ensure the standards of our work meet the requirements of service regulators and funders as directed by line managers;
- To attend Journey meetings and events as required: these may include occasional unsocial hours commitment;
- To commit to continuing professional development, attending any training identified by Journey;
How to apply
Please go to our website http://www.journeyenterprises.co.uk/get-involved/hub-administrator-coundon and fill in our application form.
We are unable to accept or review CV's