Administration Assistant / Administrator / Office Assistant
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: starting from £16,082
Job type: Permanent, Full Time (8:30am - 5:30am Monday - Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday.)
This is a fulltime role that will be based at the head office in Northenden. The role's focus will be to provide office and reception support in a busy law firm. The tasks will be varied ranging from general admin to meeting and greeting clients.
What will you be doing?
- Sorting, scanning and franking of mail
- Reception duties, including answering telephones in a polite and professional manner
- Administration support, such as typing, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Manual handling - lifting heavy boxes, moving furniture etc
- Ensuring meeting rooms are prepared
- Filling and emptying dishwashers
- Completing checklists on a daily / weekly basis as requested
- Ordering stationery
- Other ad hoc duties as and of when required
The Candidate (desirable experience):
- Administrative experience
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role
- Experience of dealing with customers on the telephone
- Reception/Switchboard experience
- Experience of working in a law or legal services firm
Education and Qualifications:
- GCSE (Equivalent) Maths and English at Grade C or above
The Company is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury including; public liability, occupier's liability, employer's liability and road traffic accidents.
Working with them is not just a job, it's a career. The work they do improves people's lives, and this is what will inevitably give you immense job satisfaction. If you would like to go home on an evening, proud of the work you have done, then this is the place for you.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Administrator, Office Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Customer Support Assistant, Office Admin, Client Service, Customer Service Administrator, Business Support may also be considered for this role.