Office Support Manager / Sales Administrator / Business Support
Job Title: Sales & Office Support Manager
Location: Romsey, Hants.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 OTE inc Bonus (on-target, £5,000. Uncapped)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Company directors, you will be managing the Company's office facilities, operations and staff. This is a new, senior position created within a young, high-tech Company which is experiencing rapid growth and you will be expected to enhance and develop the role over the coming months using your flair and initiative. Though primarily based in their Romsey HQ, there will be occasional opportunities to travel to see customers and suppliers, attend conferences / exhibitions or offsite training courses. These can be agreed as appropriate and according to circumstances.
- Development of the role and responsibilities by observing and learning from day-to-day office activities, processes and staff and by applying your experience and expertise.
- Day to day management of office base administrative staff, including:
- Management of primary tasks relating to order processing, sales administration, data entry in to the CRM etc;
- Coordination of annual leave to maximise office coverage. i. ensuring that all admin staff are not on leave at the same time in all but exceptional circumstances;
- Coordination of website updates and planned marking activities.
- Coordinate and chair the weekly office staff meetings;
- Management of the info@ and support@ group email accounts either directly or through members of the office administration team to include responding directly to incoming emails or ensuring that they are passed to the appropriate person for further action.
- Management of the sales admin / order processing related tasks including:
- Producing or checking quotations;
- Performing contract reviews (directly or through the management of the office admin team) to ensure all customer / supplier expectations are met or appropriately managed;
- Ensuring invoices are sent correctly and at the correct time;
- Managing customer payments (for larger invoices this may involve checking with the customer in advance of the due date that the invoice is in hand, has been accepted and will be paid on time) and chasing of overdue invoices;
- Coordinating updates to the CRM to include entry of older asset data which currently only exists on paper and general cleansing of existing CRM data.
- Managing support tasks including:
- Providing direct technical / product support to customers where appropriate (this may require selfguided research to find information on the problem and ultimately the solution for the customer) or coordinating a response with other members of the team or external support from suppliers as required;
- Coordination of repairs / calibrations of customer equipment.
- Management of the pool of demonstration equipment and conference materials;
- Management of their stock of sales collateral (both hard and soft copies);
- Assisting the directors in maintaining prices within the master price list and CRM price book;
- Assisting the directors in the production of sales and marketing reports from within the CRM and / or our existing Job Log;
- Meeting with one of the company directors (face to face or remotely) each week to update them on the week's activity and report on any issues arising which may require the attention of a company director to resolve.
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- An excellent communicator with the organisational and people skills to successfully manage the office activities, staff and to communicate effectively with the customers and suppliers;
- An instinctive appreciation of the vital importance to us of the customers, staff and suppliers;
- Proficient with office computer software and cloud-based computing and, ideally but not essentially, have experience of using CRM systems (Company uses Zoho);
- Creative and proactive in your approach, keen to take the initiative but with judgement to know when to ask for guidance or approval from the directors;
- Punctual, reliable, hard-working and honest;
- A technical background and/or experience of providing technical support would be an advantage (after suitable internal training);
- Remote selling experience (via telephone and / or email) would be considered an advantage but is not essential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Administration Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Business Administrator, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Product Support Advisor, Customer Service Administrator and Technical Administrator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Office Support Manager / Sales Administrator / Business Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly